Skip to main content

Bloomsvilla.com review for flowers and cake delivery in Bangalore

Hi friends! 

Today we are going to review an online gifting portal- BloomsVilla
BloomsVilla is a website used for sending fresh flowers and cakes to Bangalore. Recently my sister sent me a flower bouquet and a cake on my birthday. I am going to review their service on the below mentioned parameters:

  • Delivery timings
  • Flower bouquet quality
  • Cake taste
  • Staff friendliness
  • Packaging
I stay in Bangalore, the Garden City of India. Bangalore is a very nice place to stay with its cool and pleasant weather. I stay in a PG in Kundahalli Colony, near Marathahalli, Bangalore. It was a beautiful Sunday morning. The good thing was it was my birthday! I was super excited as my whole day was planned with lot of activities with my friends. 

Suddenly at around 8:30 AM in the morning I got a call from my sister. She confirmed my address since I recently moved to a new PG. I got a hint that she is sending me a gift for sure :)
At around 9:30 AM I got a call from a person claiming to be a delivery person from BloomsVilla. He was asking for the address. I would like to add here that I stay in a PG which is situated inside an apartment. So there are no markings for the PG. That is the reason the delivery person was asking for the address confirmation. Soon in the next 15 minutes, the same person came with a big nice smile and delivered me the beautiful flower bouquet and a beautifully wrapped package! After getting me signed on the delivery receipt, he left with a big smile. I was quite impressed with the packaging and delivery timings(will be discussed later in details).

Now coming to the full review!

Delivery timings:

Soon after receiving the products, I received a call from my sister asking me how was the gift! I told her that its too early to tell as just now I received them. I asked her how come she knew that I had received the gifts! She said that soon after the delivery she got a delivery confirmation from BloomsVilla. I was quite impressed as it was just 2 or maybe 3 minutes and she called me asking about the gifts.

I came to know that she placed the order at around 8:30 AM in the morning. And I received the flowers and cakes at around 10:00 AM. Its pretty fast delivery considering the fact that Bangalore has a very bad traffic. I will give them 9 out of 10 for their on time and same day delivery for a perishable product.

Flower bouquet quality:



I really liked the flower bunch. It was made using Asiatic lilies and red wrapping papers. Some nice smelling green fillers were also used. The finishing was really good. I liked the way they had wrapped the ribbons. It was looking very beautiful. I will give them a rating of 8 out of 10 in flower bouquet design. Now, you too can send flowers to Bangalore by visiting their website mentioned at the bottom of this post.

Cake taste:


This was the cake design. The cake was beautifully decorated. The toppings looked good and yummy. After cake cutting, i came to know that the cake was equally delicious. My PG friends also said that the cake is good. I will give them 8 for the cake design and 9 out of 10 for the cake taste since it was really yummy. For cakes delivery in Bangalore, you can visit their website mentioned at the bottom of this post.


Packaging:

What I really liked about BloomsVilla is the way they have packed the items- both the flower bouquet and the cake. See the images below:



From the pictures shown above, you can easily guess that the items were transported in a very careful and protected manner. The cake decoration was intact and the flowers were fresh with water droplets spread on the petals, giving the whole bunch a fresh look! I will give them 9 out of 10 in the packaging of the items.

Freebies:

One of the best things that I liked about BloomsVilla is the free Happy Birthday greetings card they provided along with the order. I would like to add here that the greetings card was a premium one from Archies Gallery. Find some of the images below:




Staff friendliness:

I was impressed by the way how quickly and efficiently their staff communicated to the sender as well as to the receiver (for clarification of the delivery address). My sister too was impressed by the fact that even after placing the order so late, it was delivered very quickly. She informed me when I asked for a review from her that even after calling them so many times regarding the change of address and delivery status, they were very polite and friendly. So, I will give them a rating of 9 out of 10 for handling customers so well. Keep up the good work BloomsVilla :)

Conclusion:

It was overall a good experience with BloomsVilla.com The flower bunch was indeed fresh and beautiful. The cake too was delicious and yummy. I will certainly recommend BloomsVilla to my friends and relatives. Overall, I will give them a rating of 9 out of 10.

For all kinds of online gifts, visit their website- www.bloomsvilla.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How bad are gift certificates? And why flowers can be a better gifting option than them

How often do you find yourself in a situation where you do not know what to give as a gift to a certain colleague or acquaintance? It is so difficult sometimes to know the perfect gift. Will this be useful to them? Will they like it? What if it is too cheap? There are so many random thoughts that come to your mind before you finally go and decide to buy that one perfect gift.   And if nothing works what is the last option that you have? Gift Certificates! In this post, we will also compare why flower gifting is a much better option compared to Gift Certificates. Gift Certificates, also known as Gift Card , are considered to be a better gift than giving cash and fulfill our job of not going through too much hassle in buying a gift. As much as you might think that gift certificates are the best thing to be gifted. Well let me break your thoughts and tell you that is a big lie! Gift certificates are a complete failure in the name of gifts and here’s why. When you

Flower delivery service in Bangalore

Hi friends, Today we will try to find out what are the flower delivery options available in Bangalore. For a person living in some other city its very difficult to choose the right option. If you make a Google search for " Send flowers to Bangalore " or " Deliver flowers in Bangalore ", you will be bombarded with hundreds of results. Its very confusing to select the right option since almost all the websites claim to be the number one in this field. For Bangaloreans, its relatively easy to choose the right option since they are aware of most of the brands offering florist services in the city. But for a person not from Bangalore, wanting to gift their relatives/friends staying in Bangalore, its an uphill task. Moreover, the bogus claims from almost every website in Google search results make the situation worse. It confuses a genuine customer, for whom its difficult to choose from the search results the right option. Fret not friends! I am here to guide you t